As one of Hong Kong’s most popular sightseeing attractions Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car announced another fare increase. Visitors who would like to take the scenic and popular Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride need to prepare to dig deeper in their wallets from December 1, 2014 onwards.
Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Price Increase
The Ngong Ping 360 increased their ticket prices exactly one year ago. On average ticket prices will increase around 11% resulting at the following new pricing structure:
– The round-trip cable car ticket (Adult) in the standard cabin will be priced at HK$ 165 (was HK$ 150);
– The round-trip cable car ticket in the crystal cabins (Adults) will be HK$ 255 (was HK$ 235);
– The round-trip cable car ticket (Children) in the standard cabin will be priced at HK$ 85 (was HK$ 75);
– The round-trip cable car ticket in the crystal cabins (Adults) will be HK$ 175 (was HK$ 160);
– The round-trip cable car ticket (Senior) in the standard cabin will be priced at HK$ 115 (was HK$ 105);
– The round-trip cable car ticket in the crystal cabins (Senior) will be HK$ 205 (was HK$ 190);
In addition, the prices of the Ngong Ping Stage Pass, Ngong Ping Walk n Motion Pass as well as the 360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass will be adjusted as well. Prices for an adult standard cabin are HK$ 245 (was HK$ 225) and for the crystal cabin are HK$ 315 (was HK$ 310).
New Promotions of Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car
Similar to last year’s price hike, Ngong Ping 360 is trying to compensate local guests and visitors with a set of special promotions.
Effective from December 1, 2014, Hong Kong residents (with a valid HKID card) can enjoy several promotions:
– one free Ngong Ping Cable Car standard cabin round-trip on their birthday;
– An instant 10% discount on ticket prices for on-site purchases made at Tung Chung and Ngong Ping Terminals (until June 30, 2015);
– An additional 10% discount coupon to use for the next visit between July 1 and December 31, 2015.
Last but not least, current annual pass holders can purchase a 360 Annual Pass for HK$ 450 until February 15, 2015 and will receive one complimentary Stage 360 ticket.