Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car increases ticket prices in 2016 again. As one of Hong Kong’s most popular sightseeing attractions, they just announced to increase their admission fee in 2016. On the same time, they also introduce a new One-Price-For-All-360-Fun-Pass promotion.
Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car increases ticket prices in 2016
The new price will be effective from January 1, 2016 onwards. Round-trip Crystal Cabin price will remain unchanged . The prices for the Standard Cabin will increase by over 10%.
After Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car increases ticket prices in 2016, the ticket prices in different categories will have different changes.
The adjusted ticket prices for Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Standard Cabin
– Round-Trip Ticket Prices :
- Adult round-trip’ new prices will be HK$ 185 (was HK$ 165, increased HK$ 20);
- Children (aged 3 – 11) round-trip’ new price will be HK$ 95 (was HK$ 85, increased HK$ 10);
- Seniors (above 65, Hong Kong residents only) round-trip’ new price will be HK$ 130 (was HK$ 115, increased HK$ 15);
– Single-Trip Ticket Prices :
- Adult single-trip’ new prices will be HK$ 135 (was HK$ 115, increased HK$ 20);
- Children (aged 3 – 11) single-trip’ new price will be HK$ 65 (was HK$ 60, increased HK$ 5);
- Seniors (above 65, Hong Kong residents only) single-trip’ new price will be HK$ 90 (was HK$ 80, increased HK$ 10);
New 360 Fun Pass or One-Price-For-All-360-Fun-Pass
The “360 Fun Pass” will include a round trip cable car (standard cabin) and admission to all attractions at the Ngong Ping Village including Stage 360, Motion 360 and Walking with Buddha. Even the Ip Man Experience Hall will be included which will be closed after January 31, 2016.
- Adult 360 Fun Pass prices are HK$255/325 (Standard/Crystal Cabin);
- Child 360 Fun Pass prices are HK$170/245 (Standard/Crystal Cabin);
- Senior 360 Fun Pass prices (Hong Kong residents only) are HK$200/275 (Standard/Crystal Cabin);
If you are planning to visit all the attractions above, you can save nearly 40% by purchasing “360 Fun Pass”.
In order to smoothen the newly introduced pricing structure, Ngong Ping 360 is trying to compensate local guests and visitors with a set of special Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car promotions. Hong Kong residents (with a valid HKID card) can enjoy the current old ticket prices until April 30, 2016.
Locals and guests can purchase a 360 Annual Pass for the same price like last year’s at HK$ 450.
The promotion period for Hong Kong Attraction Fun Deals will extend to 31st of January 2016. Upon presenting the ticket stub of one of the six attractions, guests can enjoy 10% ticket discount.
Also from January 2016, Ocean Park Hong Kong increased their admission price over 11%.
“Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car is the fastest and most direct way to travel up to Giant Buddha and Ngong Ping Village. The complete ride will take about 30 min.”
“In case you don’t want to take the cable car, you also can consider the blue taxi or the New Lantau Bus No.23. For those who has bus/car sickness, it would not be a wise decision since the mountain roads are very winding.”
Highlight: Crystal Cabin, Big/Giant Buddha, Po Lin Monastery
Plan to Stay: Minimum half day