We try our best to not only satisfy the customer, but also exceed your expectations. Our first priority is for you to be happy with your tour experience. If there is anything you are unsure of, you can check the FAQs or Contact Us.
We offer NextStopHongKong Private Walking Tour (hereafter referred to as “Private Walking Tour”) and NextStopHongKong Group Tour (hereafter referred to as “Group Tour”). Please make sure that you have read through, understood and accepted the “Terms and Conditions” before booking tours from Next Stop Hong Kong.
By using NextStopHongKong Tour Services, you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
• Participants can fill the Booking Form to book with us. We will always (!) response to booking request by return email.
• All the booking is on a first-come-first-serve basis and is subject to our availability.
• In order to secure your booking dates, a deposit of HKD 800 per tour (per group) is required for Private Walking Tour and a full payment of HKD 800 per person is required for Group Tour.
• We will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours. Please ensure that you have provided us with the right email address and also keep an eye on your spam/junk mailbox. If we DON’T get back to you within the promised time, something may have gone wrong with the form or email delivery. Please send your enquiry again and we will revert as soon as possible.
Please note that the booking is not completed until the deposit is settled and you receive our Confirmation Letter (Titled: “Booking Confirmation of NextStopHongKong Tour”)
• Price changes
The prices appearing on the website are the current rates and can change without any prior notice. Once a participant has booked a Tour with NextStopHongKong Walking Tour, the participant will not be required to pay any difference in the event of a price increase and NextStopHongKong Walking Tour will not refund the balance of any price reduction;
• Child under 12-year old (Private Walking Tour)
Private Walking Tour guest under 12-year old (as of the tour start date) is Free of Charge. Proof of age must be available for inspection on the day of travel. If a participant is identified as not qualifying for youth child price as listed the participant will be required to provide the payment of price difference for the tour before being permitted to start the tour.
• Fees NOT included
The Tour Fees listed in the Private Walking Tour and Group Tour are only the fees for our tour guides’ service. The following fees that tourists spend (if applicable) are NOT covered:
1) The cost of any transportation such as Taxi, Bus, Mini Bus, Ferry, Tram, MTR, Airport Express, etc.;
2) Drinks / Snack / Meals / Souvenirs / Shopping etc.;
3) Entrance fees (where applicable) into museums, parks, some attractions etc.;
The tour guides will take care of their own spend on transportation and food if applicable.
Note: Hong Kong’s public transportation is very convenient and economic. Normally HKD 50-100 will be sufficient for the expense on public transportation per day for our Hong Kong Private Walking Tour (Except Airport Express for HKD 100 round trip which is the most efficient way for those stop-over tourists travelling to downtown).
• In order to secure your booking date after we confirm the tour availability with you,
1) For Private Walking Tour, a deposit of HKD 800 is required. On the day of the tour, you will settle the rest of payment in cash (Hong Kong Dollar only) with your tour guide after the tour.
2) For Group Tour, a full payment of HKD 800 is required for Group Tour.
We will send you an invoice through PayPal that can be securely paid by either credit cards or PayPal account balance.
The Paypal invoice is valid for 5 days. If the payment is not settled before expiring, we will release the reserved time slot to other customers.
Our Private Walking Tour and Group Tour are conducted in a combination of “Walking” and “Traveling on public transportations“, e.g. Star Ferry, Subway, Tram etc.. We will NOT arrange or provide any private transportation or carriage by any means of conveyance on a journey.
• Change of the tour date
If for whatever reasons you have to amend your booking, please email us your notice to amend. The amendment of tour date is subject to our availability. We will confirm either amendment or cancellation by email. Cancellation penalty may apply. Refer to Cancellations and Refunds.
• Change of participant number
Our prices are charged accordingly to tour type, tour duration and number of participants. Should you wish to add additional participants to the tour, please notify us by email no later than 48h prior of the tour event and we will do our best to accommodate. We reserve the right to turn away the extra participants or charge additional fees accordingly.
No refund or price reduction will be made if a participant misses all or part of a tour due to late attendance, early departure or no show.
Cancellations and Refunds
• Cancellations by the Participants
– Cancellation made more than 15 days prior to the tour date : full refund of payment;
– Cancellation made between 7 – 15 days prior to the tour date : 50% of payment penalty;
– Cancellation made within 7 days prior to the tour date: 100% of payment penalty;
– No Show: 100% of payment penalty;
(No Show means participants fail to show up at the meeting location on the agreed time. For the Private Walking Tour, the tour guide may wait for the guests maximum 30min.)
• Cancellations by NextStopHongKong
1) In an unlikely event that we have to cancel for whatever reasons (mainly due to the illness of tour guides or the bad weather issue), we will inform you as soon as possible by email. We will try the best to reschedule your tour either to another tour day or to another tour guide from us. The deposit/payment will be refunded in full if the tour is cancelled by NextStopHongKong.
2) It is obvious that our Private Walking Tour and Group Tour are weather-depend outdoor activities. To give you a pleasant and comfortable tour, we apply common sense and will not proceed our tours in bad weather.
3) We also follow the guidelines of the Hong Kong Observatory and Hong Kong Law. Employees and people are advised to stay indoors during serious weather alerts such as Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, Red and/or Black rain- and thunderstorm warnings. In case the above mentioned alerts have been issued before the start of the tour, the tour will be canceled and we will inform you by email and phone (if possible) as prior as possible to the tour.
4) For any cancellation made by us, you shall receive a full refund of the monies paid to us but shall not be entitled to any further sum by way of compensation, damages or otherwise arising from said cancellation.
5) In case of any refund, we shall not be responsible for any additional expenses that may have been incurred by you in preparing for the tour or charges that may be charged by your bank.
Liability and Personal Accident Insurance
• All information provided on the http://www.nextstophongkong.com/private-tour/ is correct to the best of our knowledge, errors, omissions and exceptions not withstanding;
• Next Stop Hong Kong do not assume responsibility or any liability for any tour participant’s own misunderstanding or misinterpretation of any information provided on the website or this document;
• All tours are undertaken at the tour participants’ own risk. You agree to waive Next Stop Hong Kong of all liabilities and responsibilities, in whole or in part, for any loss, damage, injury, accident or inconvenience that may arise, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of any services provided by Next Stop Hong Kong;
• Next Stop Hong Kong reserve the right to stop the tour or remove any participants during the tour when the participant’s behaviour is deemed to be inappropriate or unacceptable to others. No refund will be made.
• Any medical condition or medication being taken that might affect your health or participation in any of our tours must be notified to us in writing (email) prior to the tour and must be accompanied by a doctor’s certificate to verify your fitness;
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions, personal accident insurance is strongly advised. You are strongly advised to obtain adequate insurance cover for all eventualities connected with your tour and you traveling trip;
• Next Stop Hong Kong do not assume responsibility or any liability for any tour participant’s own decision of trying any food or beverage during the tour.
No filming or recording is allowed during a tour without our prior written consent.
Any content on our website and the content of our tours are the intellectual property of Walk in Hong Kong, and are not to be copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced, in each case in whole or in part, in any form, without our prior written consent.
Please Note: We can handle more than one tour a day. We regard the quality of the tour as our responsibility and we want our guests having our undivided attention during the tour. Hence, we won’t answer calls during our tours. Having said this, the best way to get in touch with us is by email.
Please be assured that we will NOT drop you off at any jewellery store or alike pushing and/or hassling you to purchase unwanted and unnecessary items.